TORONTO, ON, Aug. 1, 2017 – Baskin-Robbins Canada is giving consumers another reason to celebrate the month of August with the launch of its newest Flavour of the Month, Cookies ‘N Cream Cheesecake, available in a scoop, sundae, cake, Fresh-Pack container or milkshake.
This returning fan favourite, Cookies ‘N Cheesecake features cheesecake-flavoured ice cream with cookie pieces, cheesecake pieces and a chocolate cookie crumb ribbon. Baskin-Robbins also offers permanent flavours throughout the year for cheesecake lovers to enjoy, such as Strawberry Cheesecake and Raspberry Cheese Louise. Pumpkin lovers can look out for Pumpkin Cheesecake making annual appearances in October as Flavour of the Month.
“Like all of our flavours, Cookies ‘N Cheesecake can be enjoyed on a cone, in a cup or as part of any of our other treats like Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and ice cream cakes,” says Natalie Joseph, Baskin-Robbins Canada representative.
Beyond cones and cakes, Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and sundaes, Baskin-Robbins is making the end of summer season a little sweeter with its special “Celebrate 31” promotion. On August 31, guests are invited to stop at any Baskin-Robbins locations in Canada where one liter Pre-Pack ice cream containers will be 31% off their regular price – the perfect way to prepare for an upcoming Labour Day BBQ with friends and family.
Though the summer is coming to an end, Baskin-Robbins reminds consumers there’s no shortage of reasons to celebrate the next 31 days…
- Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are a must on August 2 as the country celebrates National Ice Cream Sandwich Day.
- August 3, National Watermelon Day, is the perfect day to try the refreshing taste of dairy–free Watermelon Splash flavour; only on one condition — no spitting the candy seeds!
- Double up on the chocolate chip cookie commotion with a scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, sandwiched between two Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies on August 4 for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.
- Celebrate Friendship Day on August 6 and split a Polar Pizza with your friend to remind them who’s their bestie.
- Citrus Twist Ice and Miami Vice – while these tropical flavours may sound vaguely familiar with adults, they do not contain any rum. On August 16, consumers are invited to pick up a Fresh-Pack of these flavours and get creative at home for National Rum Day.
- August 21 is Senior Citizens Day. Join us in raising a cone or a cup in honour of all persons who have paved the way before you!
- Last, but most definitely not least, Celebrate 31 on August 31! Guests are invited to stop by any Baskin-Robbins locations in Canada for a 31% discount on all Pre-Pack flavours, the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of a long-weekend.
“Any reason is a good reason to celebrate”, says Joseph. “I enjoy ways to flavour every moment, and most times all it takes is a small treat with friends”.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins Canada and its wide variety of ice cream flavours and frozen desserts, please visit www.baskinrobbins.ca or follow the company on Facebook, Twitter or on Instagram.
Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts who shared a dream to create an innovative ice cream store that would be a neighbourhood gathering place for families. Today, Baskin-Robbins Canada operates 97 locations in Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia. More than 300 million people around the world visit Baskin-Robbins each year to sample from the more than 1,200 flavour creations available in its ice cream library, as well as enjoy its full array of frozen treats including ice cream cakes. For further information, visit www.baskinrobbins.ca.
Media contact and information:
416-341-9929 Ext. 222